My name is Emma. I love to write, draw, paint, do crafts, and cook. I use to create beautifully delicious cakes and make lip smacking candy. I had a confection business years ago. The passion I’m working on now is writing. I have a writers group to help propel writers forward into their writing purpose.
11 questions I MUST answer:
1. What is your favourite movie?–An Affair To Remember
2. Who was your 1st love?- My Mother
3. If you could go back to when you were 10 years old, would you change anything?–Ask for piano lessons
4. What part in what film would you love to play or be?–Singer in a Jazz Club
5. If you could be any 1 person for a day, who would it be?–The best person I can be is me.
6. What food do you like best? Rib Eye Steak, baked sweet potato, roasted Brussel sprouts.
7. What is your favourite number? No favorite number
8. Your favourite music CD? Any Anita Baker’s CD’s
9. What car do you drive? If you don’t what would you like to drive? Would like to drive a ’57 Chevy Belair
10? Do you have a PC/Laptop or Phone for your internet use? All of the above
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many to count
To my nominees, please answer the same questions above.
Once you’ve been nominated, you have to post 11 things about yourself, answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you and pass it on. Choose 11 people to award and create 11 questions for them.
Congratulations. This nomination is in no way an obligation to accept. Just know that you are appreciated.
Written by Emma Moore at Life’s Little Surprises
3 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
I found him, now I’m just waiting for him to pop the question. Come on already hahaha.
Hope you don’t have to wait too long. Blessings.
Pingback: Liebster Award, thank you Sue! | Dear Kitty. Some blog