I put my dinner in the oven to heat it instead of using the microwave. While it was heating I sat on the sofa to watch tv. The next thing I knew I was waking up. There was a funny smell coming from the kitchen. Then it dawned on me what I was smelling was my dinner. I looked at the clock and realized I had been asleep for three hours.
When I opened the oven door this is what I found. A hot mess.
Burnt beyond recognition were my few Sweet Potato Fries and Asparagus. Should have use the microwave.